Appleton Mercmaster LED Low Profile Series
Get the most from your LED investment, with lighting quality that makes a difference for the productivity and safety of your employees. Mermaster LED Low Profile provides a broad, evenly distributed pattern that can be tailored in the field. This is the one harsh and hazardous location luminaire you can specify to meet all your low-mount application requirements -- without compromise.
- Typical applications include pulp and paper mills, processing plants, chemical plants, petrochemical facilities, oil refineries, drilling rigs, foundries, waste and sewage treatment facilities, mining and steel mills
- Compact light weight low profile design is suited for low mounting heights
- Six standard mounting hood designs allow for mounting in any location. Uses the same mounting hoods as the Mercmaster III HID
- Customize to the application requirements with four different globe options: clear and diffused polycarbonate, clear glass, or prismatic glass refractor
- Three light output levels for retrofit of HID fixtures up to 150 Watts
- Hinge has high lip for added safety during installation and servicing. Hinge and bolt construction assures 360° compression at all points on fixture housing gasket for positive sealing. Swing away design of captive bolt and nut simplifies servicing
- Standard screw-type terminal block can accept UL/CSA 24-8 AWG wire
- NPT threads standard
Light Where You Need It
Compare these two 3-foot-wide walkways with 25-degree stanchion fixtures mounted every 15 feet along the side. Fixtures are 7 feet high. The competitor's luminaire produces hot spots and shadows along the walkway. Consuming only half the power, the Mercmaster LED Low Profile with prismatic refractor delivers more evenly distributed light, with no hot spots, while maintaining more than the desired 5-foot-candles of light.